via maxim Fans have to wait until April, 2019 for the eighth and final season of HBO's Global Phenomenon, Game of Thrones to return to T.V. Fortunately, we won't have to wait that long for more, signature brands of scotch whiskey.
As I had reported recently about the Johnnie Walker White Walker scotch, now, it seems G.O.T. has partnered with some of Scotland's other greatest distilleries for even more ways to brave and battle Winter. This should be enough to get you caught up on the previous seven seasons.
- Game of Thrones House Tully - Singleton of Glendullan Select ($29.99)
- Game of Thrones House Stark - Dalwhinnie Winter’s Frost ($39.99)
- Game of Thrones House Targaryen - Cardhu Gold Reserve ($39.99)
- Game of Thrones House Lannister - Lagavulin 9 Year Old ($64.99)
- Game of Thrones The Night’s Watch - Oban Bay Reserve ($62.99)
- Game of Thrones House Greyjoy - Talisker Select Reserve ($44.99)
- Game of Thrones House Baratheon - Royal Lochnagar 12 Year Old ($64.99)
- Game of Thrones House Tyrell - Clynelish Reserve ($59.99)