Following the success of the 4th. highest-grossing ever "Not In This Lifetime' Tour, Guns N' Roses can now add to their ever-growing legacy. Their 1987 classic, "Sweet Child O' Mine" is now. officially the first music video from the 1980s to break the ceiling of YouTube's Billion Views Club. This new milestone marks the second time they've crossed over the Billion views plateau. 1992's "November Rain", broke records last year as the first (and so far only) video from the 1990s to reach 1 billion views.
Here are some even more impressive stats:
* GUNS N' ROSES has amassed over 6.7 million subscribers on their official artist channel.
* Daily views of GUNS N' ROSES have averaged 3.1 million in 2019
* GUNS N' ROSES is amongst the top 200 most viewed artist of 2019 both globally and in the U.S.
* GUNS N' ROSES has already earned over 895 million views in 2019, earning massive numbers in countries like the United States (163 million), Brazil (117 million), Mexico (112 million), Argentina (48 million), and Colombia (37 million).
* The official music video for "Sweet Child O' Mine" has seen an average of 590,000 daily views in 2019
Follow @kennyyoungzlx on FB/IG/TW