Geddy Lee is coming to Brookline. The Rush front man won't be there to play, but to sign copies of his new book, "Geddy Lee's Big Beautiful Book of Bass: a Compendium of the Rare, the Iconic, and the Weird."
Apparently, Geddy has really thrown himself into studying the instrument that made him a Rock God. For the past seven years, he's dedicated himself to studying the history of the instrument that's been so essential to his career, collecting hundreds of basses from around the globe. The book profiles over 250 classic basses from Geddy’s extensive collection, and you can get an autographed copy, but, there are a few rules...
Please read the following information carefully before purchasing:
- The event is a book signing ONLY (no talk).
- You must purchase a ticket to attend (includes 1 book).
- Mr. Lee will ONLY sign copies of Big Beautiful Book of Bass purchased at Brookline Booksmith (additional copies will be available at the event).
- Mr. Lee will sign + personalize up to 5 books per attendee.
- Every book Mr. Lee signs must be personalized (e.g. "For Anna").
- Mr. Lee will not sign other titles/memorabilia; please do not bring these items or musical instruments to the event.
- Attendees may take candid photos from the line (no flash) but not at the signing table; Mr. Lee will not be posing for photos.
- Anyone who purchases a ticket to this event must be in attendance to get their copy signed. If a ticket holder is unable to attend an unsigned copy will be held for pick up after the event.
- Updates and further information will be sent to ticketholders via email.
- The event is wheelchair-accessible. If you have a disability or otherwise need accommodation in order to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All tickets are nonreturnable and nonrefundable.
Geddy Lee will be at Brookline Booksmith, 279 Harvard Street Brookline, MA from 6:00 to 9:00PM Thursday July 18th.
To buy a ticket to reserve your spot, click here at Eventbrite.com.